Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I believe in adventure. Do you?


Blogging: the best remedy for using your time productively when you can’t fall asleep.

I believe in adventure. Even though I’ve been rejected from three different opportunities in the past 24 hours, it’s okay because I have three more adventures that are still possibilities.

Without, adventure life is boring. Boring is not in my vocabulary.

Each adventure and risk you take, you find yourself, but more importantly you find others who teach you something. If you don’t believe in yourself and capabilities you will never reach full potential.

When you limit yourself because you believe you’re not good enough, don’t want to be vulnerable, or are afraid of failure you close doors that were wide open.

Taking risks and the apprehension leading up to uncertain circumstances teaches patience and joy.

Adventure and daydreaming keeps me up at night. There are so many possibilities for my future and the futures of my friends as we near graduation. There are also so many uncertainties. About the summer, fall, and forever.

Today, I finished the biggest and most important application of my life. Now that I have infinitely more free time, my grandparents asked me what I was doing, assuming I was relaxing. But, I was searching for the next adventure of course.

At this point in our lives, the opportunities are actually limitless. Every job we don’t apply for and risk we don’t take is one more door we close on ourselves. Risk failure, risk disappointment, risk being “too vulnerable.”

Leave all of your doors open. Pursue every opportunity you want, and never ever give up.

Do you believe in the pursuit of new adventures?

No comments:

Post a Comment